Lancor Lumina Apartment — harassment by maintenance

Lancor Lumina, Nellikuppam Rd, Hwy, Moolakazhani, Tamil Nadu 603202, Chengalplattu, Tamilnaduchennai, India
 Lancor tenant on May 9, 2019
I a staying in lancor lumina apartment (By lancor holdings) in guduvancherry, chennai. I am a working woman in an it company, on rent in a 3bhk with 2 roommates. Many employees from my well-known company stay in this apartment. Other tenants are usually srm university students. The lancor lumina association's maintenance is harassing us in the following way:
1. Forcing us to provide our fingerprints, aadhar card, rc book each time we enter.
2. Stops us at the gate even if we show the apartment id card,
3. Doesn't allow guests, relatives, visitors to the house.
4. Maintenance and security are extremely rude and threatening us to give our fingerprints or kick us out.
5. Makes tenants sign in a notebook every time they enter/exit, else makes them stand on the road (Even if it's in the middle of the night)
6. Doesn't allow pets
7. No water supply - cuts off water supply without informing
8. Cuts off electricity even if bills are paid (They don't have a track of who has paid bills for eb, generator and maintenance by refusing to give receipts)
9. Overall discrimination to my company's employees.
10. Doesn't let people hang out in the common areas if they are of the opposite sex despite decent behaviour.
Please let us know how we can take effective legal action against them.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0