Landlinks Developers And Builders — not providing basic infrastructure facilities.

I had purchased a villa, promoted by m/s. Landlinks developers and builders, having their office at land links mansion, west fort road, palakkad -678001 (Phone no.[protected], [protected], [protected]). The company is owned by mr. K. S. Sethumadhavan (Phone no.[protected], who is also the managing director of the company. His place of residence is “kalathil house, ecco village, mukkai, mattumantha & chokkanathapuram p. O, palakkad pin no. 678005, kerala”, puthur amsom and desom, palakkad. The company was engaged in building apartments and villas in gated communities.
The subject plot purchased by me was supposed to be a gated community called “eden gardens “ in dhoni, pallakad, having a total area of 17.86 acres and planned to be subdivided into 189 plot of various sizes. The company had advertised to build villas in these plots, with proper roads, lights, proper drainage system and proper garbage disposal system, which are the basic requirements of any housing projects and also forming part of swach bharat campaign.in good faith i had purchased one of the plots and entrusted them to build a house for me. The address, of my house in the gated community is “nandanam”
I have been staying in that house alongwith a few of our neighbours, without any proper roads, drainage, lights and garbage disposal facility, as of now. This has subjected us undergo immense difficulties in view of this area being visited by of wild elephants and other wild animals in darkness.
Innumerable times myself and other residents have met and appealed to mr. Sethmadhavan, to provide the basic facilities to us which are the basic must for all persons to live in a society.
I now request, that the matter be taken up with mr. Sethumadhavan, md of landlinks developers and builders, to provide us with the committed bare basic amenities, committed to us.in the alternative compensate us with the actual cost of building the above facilties in the gated community at “eden garden” at dhoni, palakkad.
I also give below the complete address, phone no and the email address of the office :
Corporate office
Land links developers pvt ltd
First floor, land links mansion
West fort road