LatestOne.com Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to LatestOne.com

Having problems with LatestOne.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LatestOne.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LatestOne.com

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

LatestOne.com Phone Numbers

LatestOne.com reviews & complaints page 42

My order id - lo3092647. Please cancel my order. My name is swarnendu maity. And my email adress is - [protected]@gmail.com.
And my mobile no. Is - 91 [protected].
I have some money problem, so i cancel my order but when i call the customer care phone number they cannot recive my call. The call was automatically disconnected by many times. A computerized voice tell me that all representative are busy at the moment
. It is my humble request that please cancel my order.
Dec 9, 2016
Oct 27, 2016
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
Hi Trust you are in receipt of a call back within 48 hours from our executive addressing your concerns raised. Regards, Latestone Team"Note: please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone.

Five days have become and there is no news of my order refund. My order no SO2892496. Please give me some news of my order that when will i have to submit my bank details.I would be happy if you people give me some news of the refund of this order SO2892496.II woulld be waiting for the reply regarding this order refund.The product is even taken from here but when will i get the refund is not told.
    Nov 28, 2016
    Oct 27, 2016
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

2 months back i had purchased mobile cover from this cheaters. n they send wrong cover so i returned it back with the same delivery guy without opening it. when i complained on customer care they said i will get my money back with in 4 weeks now it has been more than 2 months i have not received my money. whenever i call on their each n every time i have explained everything n they reply with same line "you will get payment in 4 weeks"

Most liars n cheater e-eCommerce company.
      NEVER ORDER ANYTHING
      Dec 17, 2016
      Nov 01, 2016
      Nov 16, 2016
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
      KKBK[protected] Hi, this is the UTR number of your refund, kindly check with your bank
      Nov 16, 2016
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
      Hi, we would like to inform you that your issue is resolved.Thank you, kindly mark the complaint as resolved

Please cancel my order LO3099456 bcoz my i dont need that product unfortunatly pressed by my brother so please cancle my order sir
        product id: LO3099456
        Pls cancel my order...my order .no:-3348215
        Daiyaan Khan's reply, Apr 26, 2017
        Was ur order cancelled
        pls cancel my order my order na lO352831
        Sukhalal Kalasua's reply, Dec 15, 2016
        pls cancel my ordra na lO352831
        plz cancel my order no. LO3541657
        the image not received by me
        please cancel my order L04038079
        Please cancel my order no:LO4482087
        Please cancel my order no:LO4711050

Cancel my order which Id is : LO4854533
        LO4864639 this my order no please cancel
        Your LatestOne.com shipment with AWB Number[protected] & Order no. LO4916281 this is my order pls cancel me
        Please cancel my order no L03099456
        Please cancel my order no L04949029
        Please cancel my order, , itz my order id LO4964083, ,
        Please cancel my order my order number is LO4993984
        I am leaving my residence and state tomorrow 11am.so please delivery before in that time.my order number LO4993984
        Please cancel my order.
        My order no is L05109893
        Shamshad khan

order date:- 30/05/2017

order id:- lo5189571

please cancel my order as by mistake the case i selected is of a different phone.

Cancel my order LO5250974... I want another design... Cancel this order... Thank u
        Please cancel my order LO5476561 bcoz i don’t need that product so please cancel my order sir
        product id: LO5476561
        Pls cancel my order...
        My order Id is LO5563174
        LO5645483
        Please cancel my order and give me refund fast
        OrderId
        LO5685262 plz cancel my order I dnt want it
        plz cancel my order. order number is LO5706268
        Please cancel my order my order number isLO6082172
        Please cancel my order my order number
        LO6082179
        Please cancel my order. My order ID is LO6527229
        Please cancel my order.order id LO6548978
        please cancel my order

order no. Lo6583087
        please cancel my order as by mistake the case i selected is of a different watches, i booked two watches instead of one watch.

My order no: LO6884832

04/11/17
        Approved

Rs. 997.00
        Please cancel my order no. LO6884832.
        i booked two watches instead of one watch

04/11/17

Created
        Rahulakd416's reply, Nov 23, 2017
        Pls cancel the orders
        Pls cancel my order...pls
        My order number is LO7248879.
        Please cancel my order my order no :LO 7252201

Please cancel my order..no.LO7507725
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
        Hi, we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
        Cancel my order #LO7640371
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2018
        Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
        Please Cancel this order
        Order Number: LO7775986
        Name: Guest
        Order Date: [protected]
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
        Please cancel the order baring the number LO7804347
        Because I had placed extra product by mistake please cancel the oder bearing above order Number

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2018
        Please cancel my order no LO8017275 dated 10 Feb 2018.
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2018
        Please cancel my order no:LO8068317, i want to change the item. i wish go for other design. please
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018
        Cancell my order on latestone and I'd ia as mentioned below #LO8155381.
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2018
        Cancell my order on latestone and I'd ia as mentioned below #LO8155381.
        Please cancle my order no. Lo8060923
        please cancel my order
        LO8895685
        order date 27/5/2018
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018
        Lo8981215 please cancel this order.
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2018
        Please cancel my order no-#LO9096611 attached image
        And Refund my amount

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018
        Lo9116406 i ts my order id and i want to cancell my order.
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2018
        Pl cancel my order, because it is costlier on COD Basis my order no LO9283657
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2018
        Pls cancel my order SL2997409
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018
        Pls cancel my order
        My order no is SL 3097784
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2018
         We're on it! You can expect an update on this over the phone or via email shortly. Thanks for your patience.
        Please cancel my order latestone...by mistake my child has placed thet order
        ORDER NO.--SL3296526

Plz cancel my order LatestOne.
        my child has placed this order by mistake...i have complained many times
        Order no.---SL3296526
        This order should be canceled

Please cancelled my order SL3298220

Please cancelled my order SL3298220

Please cancel my order I don't need this right now may be later I will order this next time

Order I'd - SL3299617
        Pls return my product is not working prorply
        Order id PT171551
        Hlw today I ordered a product by mistake so please cancelled the order cause Iam not able to receive the product products I'd :-SL3318307
        Please cancelled it thanx.
        Please Cancel my order Sir.

Order SL3318685 confirmed.

Order Date 21 April 2021

Please Cancel My order
        Please cancel my order SL3324666 it was pressed bymistakely as soon as possible

Pls cancel my order of ptron ear buds
        Order no. SL3328200

Power bank

Cancel my order...

I had booked a styish mens wrist watch ultra size fashion s by which i got a watch which was totally damaged. I have tried to contact customer care but there is no reply, i have spent rs.359 for the product. I need help for the refund please do something.
          Vendor address as below:
          From - palred online technologies pvt. Ltd.
          Plot -34, g/g, bamnoli village, dwarka, sec-28, ph-2 new delhi-110077.
          India.
          Tin no. [protected].
          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

It has been almost two months that i have returned the defective pice of watch in aticipation of getting it replaced, . But till today nothing has been done so far inspite of repeated remainder through mails.I have been calling too the latest one but no reply. How long should a person wait inspite of making full payments. This is a horrible status of affairs.
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
            Hi, kindly share the exact order id starting with so or sm

Abhi tamta
              Abbitamta s% hem Chandra Tamta than a bazar Tamta mohalla almora
              Almora
              ALMORA, UTTARAKHAND 263601
              PH no.[protected]
              Oct 24, 2016
              Updated by abhi tamta
              Mera order Abhi tak nahi paucha hai please my order is deliver
              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
              I have ordered my above parcel on 01.10.2016, shipment no [protected] and shipment ref SO 2856986, till now not getting.
              I have already informed to Aramex on 19.10.2016, complain no IXB/1016/26.
              Please verify its and send my parcel to my recorded address.

Hello sir/madam...
                I am tharanivendan i have purches one watch in your latest one.com. But not satisfied so can i return that watch... But my money not return me please return my money.. Then this is my orde id
                So2520151
                Oct 24, 2016
                Updated by Tharanivendan
                Please return my money
                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

Last saturday we have booked the original bovis fashionable button wallet for men (Brown) through facebook link & already payment has been done to icici internet banking (Amt.359 transaction no.[protected]) but we have not received the any confirmation for latestone.com.

Please provide the confirmation for booked shipment & delivered the same.

Ashwani kumar
                  Mob. No.[protected]
                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I have booked a HP Tab 10 inch case cover for Rs.179.00. and payment is paid by net banking. but no information by company latest one.

option was cod available but there was a charge of Rs.49 and no discount, then i was decided to choose paid by net banking to avail the discount Rs.20 and wave off the courier chargeg.

my name is manoj kumar varshney
                    residence K 24 gyan sarovar colony Aligarh u.p. 202001

EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com
                    Oct 17, 2016
                    NagarAnil's response
                    I already done this format but i am still waiting to resloved.too poor service
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                     Hi, Please share order id, our customer support will surely help on this. Please let us know your convenient time so that we can give you a call. Note: please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank you
                    Power bank is not start its still dead and head phone is low qality
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2016

Smart watch frouded

We have booked smart wrist watch but we have recieved two damaged mobile adapter instead of smart watch.

Order Id : - SO3043823
                      Order Date :- 20/10/2016
                      Invoice No. :- POT-1901251

Thanks & Regards
                      Mahesh Kumar
                      [protected]...

Hai i'm bhaeathidasan. I orderd with one mend watch that total price amount is 448. This item can be not shipped on your side. I have purchase with this item to cash on delivery. This item number is
                      So2987348. My orderd date to 14/10/2016. So can you take my order and then you still complete delivery to my address.
                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

Hello iam Syed Wasim Ahmed I had ordered for ptron smart watch but hav recieved a used broken piece i never expected this cud happen with me i request to refund my money please help me with this issue as soon as possible .

I want to return the product i recieved, but no one is not responding to it since 2 weeks, i want my money back
                          Nov 21, 2016
                          Nov 21, 2016
                          Updated by faizanahmedalurkar
                          resolved

I have order one watch of (Stylish Men s Watch Ultra size Fashion Sport Watch) But still i have not received.

It has been 2 week and money already debited from my account.I am continuously calling to customer care but the was busy every time .I have also attached order copy for reference.

Request you please deliver the watch on priority.Other wise please refund the money.

Prathamesh Pawar
                            Nov 22, 2016
                            Oct 22, 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have created new id & have ordered a watch from Latest one website just a while ago, now I am trying to open the same, the login & password is not getting accepted also, the mail id which I have given for ordering the product, when I try to reset password by clicking forget password it is showing as (Unfortunately, we do not have a record of a registered customer with that Username. Please enter another Username and try again)

Pandarinath
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

Mene watch lii thi aa bhi hyi lekin chel nhi rhi h toh ap mujhe btaiye ki m kese kya kro mujhe ye return krni h yaa toh doari watch chiye

The product.. order ID SO3007731 which I have received is the used product..I am not satisfied with the product.. therefore I would like to return the product...

I have recieved the product philips power bank 25000 mah yesterday by couriers bjt it is not open. Hance i want to returns my product. My order no is[protected]
                                    Oct 21, 2016