[Resolved]  Latestone.com — earphone quantity issue

Address:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600044
Website:latestone.com

I ordered the 2 items (Ptron hbe6 earphone metal bass headphone with mic in back & red color) for (299.00+299.00) on 18-sep-2018 in latestone website. The order number is sl3018679 for your reference. Yesterday i received the headphone for 598.00/- cash on delivery mode[protected]. I checked the delivered item, there is only one ptron hbe6 earphone metal bass headphone with mic in back & red color and also i checked the parcel label. You mentioned the quantity as 1 for 598 but i paid for 2 items. Can you please check and send my earphone which one is not delivered from your end or please take for return which you deliver to us.
Oct 24, 2018
LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 22, 2018
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
Sep 22, 2018
Updated by Anantha Raja
Ok, Thank you. Please call to this number: [protected].

Please see the below for your reference:

Order SL3018679
Placed on September 18, 2018 12:37PM

Fulfilled September 18, 2018Delhivery #[protected]
[protected] Rs. 299.00 1 Rs. 299.00
PTron HBE6 Earphone Metal Bass Headphone With Mic For All Smartphones (Black & Red)Fulfilled September 18, 2018Delhivery #[protected]
[protected] Rs. 299.00 1 Rs. 299.00
Rs. 598.00
Rs. 0.00
Rs. 598.00
Complaint comments

Comments

I order wireless headphones from your site
But it's not work In my phone so please take tha product and return and please give my money.

Order I'd SL3018804

Sonu Ydv's reply, Sep 22, 2018
It is not work in my phone so plz take it and give my money
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2018
My redmi note 5 earphones booking not information by company...no item getting dated show
Gaurav Som's reply, Sep 24, 2018
Earphone getting dated information
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Oct 1, 2018
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.Kindly give your order id so that we can check the further details in our database.

LatestOne.com
    customer care contact
    LatestOne.com Phone
    LatestOne.com Address
    Road Number 12, Banjara Hills, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    View all LatestOne.com contact information