[Resolved]  Lenovo — audio problem issue

My name is sumedh patil, i just bought lenovo thinkpad e490 with serial number pg01s7b3, mtm number : 20n8s0ne00 only 2 months ago. It is under warranty and giving me sound issue. Its been 3 days i am complainting again and again to lenovo but they are not at all providing me fix solution just wasting my time on call they are just telling me to install this and that. Worst service experience i ever had.
Oct 3, 2020
They resolved it by providing me new OS
Feb 26, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Lenovo — audio problem issue. No audio is coming on the laptop. It shows no audio output device installed. can u send some to fix this problem or call on my mobile no [protected], [protected]. In the taskbar it shows red cross.

Lenovo
    Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037