[Resolved] Lenovo — delayed service and unnecessary inspection charges - k. r. k solutions marathahalli

Bangalore, India
 Anshul0607 on May 28, 2018
I reported that my screen got damaged and want to replace it on 21st may 2018. I was told that display screen is not in stock and they have to order it.
They keep on repeatedly saying that the screen display will take 2 more days to deliver. However, i have not still received any confirmation the part delivery or replacement of screen. This service center is surely not bothered about any customer's inconvenience and punctuality.
Secondly, i was charged 230rs/- as "inspection charges" when submitting my handset which i feel was totally unnecessary. I was told that this charge will be deducted from the cost of new screen part. However, recently when i asked to give back my broken mobile they told 230rs is non-refundable.

Also no provision of providing a spare handset due to delayed service. Absolutely unacceptable.

My request to please have a close look at service center on priority and take serious actions on them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2018
I have finally got the problem fixed after following up with Motorola Support team([email protected]) who helped in expediting the process and getting it escalated with service center owner. I am satisfied even though it took 1 more week to fix it.

[May 28, 2018] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anshul0607, Jun 06, 2018

Comments

Hi Anshul,

Greetings from Lenovo!
We are really sorry to hear that and deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] referring to this post.
Lenovo Support
Hi Sir,

My name is Abhishek Jani. I lost my Lenovo vibe K5 note on 23rd May 2018 IMEI: [protected] Please register my complain so any criminal activity happens on that mobile I should not responsible for that.

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - delayed service and unnecessary inspection charges - k. r. k solutions marathahalli