[Resolved]  Lenovo — Faulty product was provided with no proper resolution even when within warranty period

I raised an issue of some keys malfunctioning at times, and battery not charging to Lenovo.
They arranged a repair since the product was within warranty. Battery was replaced on the day of repair and they told keyboard issue might be a software issue since the keyboard issues was only occuring randomly at times.

With in a month of battery replacement (after warranty expired), the battery stopped working again and some of the keys completely stopped working. I reached out to Lenovo regarding this issue, and they demanded payment for replacement of part, since warranty expired, even when I notified them about this issue before the 1st repair.

I feel they only did a cheaper/partial repair, ignoring the major issue. Which created more problems later(I suspect a motherboard issue since the exact same pattern happened in my friend's case).
Since I had seen similar issue happening with Lenovo devices(one of my friend's laptop) in the past as well, I feel that, I did a huge mistake by entrusting my hard earned 33990rs to such a fraudulent brand.

I demand a full refund or complete replacement of my device since I lost trust in the brand, former would be appreciated. I am not standing only for myself I demand justice for all the other Lenovo product users who lost their money on such poor service and poor quality products which become unusable within a year.
Aug 10, 2021
Duplicate case was created by me with detailed information
Aug 10, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jvjoshua92
Refer to status of : https://www.consumercomplaints.inlenovo-b104959#get-cl2953537
    Lenovo
    Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037