Lenovo — lenovo k8 note motherboard failure

Sandeepimed on May 14, 2019
I purchased the Lenovo K8 note on August 2017 from Amazon. Till 10 May 2019 my phone was working properly. After the update my phone started rebooting after every five minute. I called customer care and they suggested to hard reset the phone. I did and then my phone reboot only when open any application some time. I went to Lenovo service center in Indira Nagar, Bangalore they initially said that it is software issue and later they called me and said that it is motherboard issue and I need to change the motherboard and it will cost me around Rs 8000/- . My phone IMEI number is [protected].

[May 15, 2019] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sandeepimed, May 22, 2019
No response from Lenovo side. They want to sell in India but they don't care for them
Updated by Sandeepimed, May 27, 2019
I got a call from Lenovo customer care and they are saying that they will give extra 20% discount. It means motherboard cost is around Rs 8000/- and after discount it will be Rs 6400/- . I just want to tell Lenovo team that if it is not our fault then why we will pay this much amount. This is not only happening to me. You can check in the Lenovo support page and you will find many are facing the same issue. It is patch issue from Lenovo and they have to sort this out for us.
Updated by Sandeepimed, May 27, 2019
Updated by Sandeepimed, Jul 01, 2019
Very poor service from Lenovo. This is not acceptable .

Comments

My lenovo k8 note is restarting again and again. Will it get fixed...???

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - lenovo k8 note motherboard failure