Lenovo — lenovo tab

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Shyamsw on Nov 6, 2018
I had given my tab (Lenovo tab ntb) twice for repair to poovath agencies, p t usha road, ernakulam, they changed the mother board and software. Inspite of that the problem was not fixed. During the warranty period itself i gave it again on 17 may 2018 for repair and since then it is lying with them.
We contacted the lenovo customer care they said their repair centre is changed and later sent us a mail asking to pay rs 300 for change of software, which i refused to do as i have already changed the software and the problem was not fixed.
In the beginning of october 2018 i received a call from poovath agency asking for the tab's adapter, which i had already given to them months back.
They give us some excuses or other for the 6 months delay and now refuse to attend our calls.

Poovath agency mr. Shahid -[protected], [protected]
Customer care lenovo[protected]
Email: [protected]@lenovo.com
Shyam & reena shyam

lenovo tab

[Nov 06, 2018] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Always slow to start up and hangs everytime. now my back button and screen is not responding. my screen is crashing and it is automatically typing some crap
I just buy new Lenovo k8 note smart phone and also update system updates but till I can't see or find daily data uses and network speed .
How can I see daily data uses and network speed on my phone.?

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - lenovo tab