[Resolved]  Lenovo — V15-ADA Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82C7

Hi Myself Sunny Kurhade I had purchase Lenovo Laptop on 09.08.21 but on 12.08.21 laptop is not working i am contacted with Shop which is purchase Laptop he said pls log the complain. I had log the complaint on 12.08.21 the case NO.[protected] but till time problem not resolve.

I have done all procedure from my end already mail to
[protected]@lenovo.com
[protected]@lenovo.com
;

but no one reply me.

I am purchasing this laptop for my new work but we are unable to use this laptop so we are taking laptop on rental basis Rs. 2500.00 for office work use.

it is a humble request pls resolv the my issue.

Sunny Kurhade
Aug 25, 2021
AS Per technical Team i have all information provided with Tax Invoice Laptop & Box Picture but every time he said today evening you will receiving call for Lenovo but no call received last 8 days every time i had called to customer service to get information of my complant status. but every time they said you will receive call today evening. so please resolve the issu Thanks Sunny Kurhade 9922666936
Aug 26, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 25, 2021
Updated by Skurhade
Till date Complaint Not resolve
    Lenovo
    Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037