[Resolved]  Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Complaint In Sector 10 Noida — Lenovo vibe k4 note complaint in sector 10 noida

I submitted my lenovo vibe k4 note at sector 10 on 6th of jan with phone number of mine [protected] but when I am calling they are refusing that I gave the phone and telling me missing and also it should be given on tuesday per discussion but now saying missing please do needful [protected] sector 10 noida service center also they make fun and keep me on hold for long and harrass when I call them, i got phone in broken condition when I told them to repair it and it was not in this condition, they abused me with racist comment and when I asked for repair he told it will take 1 month and asked for money for everything and even took 450 rs for volume button which they did not changed just cleaned the surface with chemical, it is in sector 10 noida lenovo smart phone service center imei [protected], now i have broken handset with me which they broke it while returning without repair in spite of keeping it for 2 weeks, never buy lenovo!
Feb 7, 2017
it has been resolved and please delete the comment
Jan 19, 2017