Lenovo — warranty claim

sanchiitk on Dec 11, 2017
When i purchased the lenovo external hard disk (Uhd f308 1 tb) on 21 december 2016, from amazon.com, i also received a 1 year manufacturer's warranty applicable from the date of purchase. On 6th december 2017, my hard drive malfunctioned in such a way that it was not detected by the windows. Moreover, the power light which used to turn blue every time the devices was connected and used was not working any more. The internal disk in the device initially works but later stops abruptly. I would also like to bring this in the reader's notice that the device was operating perfectly in the morning at my home and the problem stated above occurred at my office. After the incident i decided to take the device to the lenovo service centers in bangalore. But to my shock, no service centers i have visited, contacted, or searched on the internet is ready to provide me with the benefits of the warranty. Also the official website is of no use as no process, location or instructions have been provided for any help in this case. The warranty expires on 21st december 2017 and i have no other means to claim my right.

[Dec 11, 2017] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - warranty claim