[Resolved]  Lenskart — False promise made by the team regarding exchange process of product

I ordered eyeglasses from lenskart on 4th Jan 2021and when I got the delivery on 11th Jan 2021 the frame size was big, so I placed it for exchange at the same time, the pickup facility was arranged and than as I was not able to get the other eyeglasses at same price so the chat agent told me that he'll be placing order on my behalf and I have to choose store credit option so that he can place order on my behalf. I did as the team said me to do but till yet I haven't received any product, no propey answer from their side.I have even raised many complaints over chat, mail and callbacks have been arranged for me but no proper response to my concern.I have already wasted my time over chats, mails and callback.Highly disappointed my the service.

Attached photos relating to my concern.
False promise made by the team regarding exchange process of product
False promise made by the team regarding exchange process of product
Jan 20, 2021
Lenskart team has placed order on my behalf with ₹821 discount.
Jan 17, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 19, 2021
Lenskart Customer Care's response
Dear Sakshi, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. We request you to kindly share your order ID/contact details for us to assist you better.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Now, my concern has been sloved.

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091