[Resolved] Lenskart — Frame broken within 1.5 month

Karve Nagar,pune, India
 Nikhil 8783
I have purchased 2 blue coat glass with frame from lenskart karve road, pune showroom in february. B it within 2 month, one of that frame broken. I had given that frame to showroom for repairing. But from last 25 days they are averting discussions and giving me every time a new reason. Although service was good while purchasing new frame, service afterwards is really not satisfactory.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2017
Received call from lenskart service team after submitting complaint.Replaced broken frame

[Jun 08, 2017] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jun 09, 2017
Dear Nikhil, we apologise for the unpleasant experience. Please share your order number/contact number so that we can assist you better.
Updated by Nikhil 8783, Jun 10, 2017
Contact number- [protected]
Order id- [protected]
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jun 10, 2017
Dear Nikhil, thank you so much for sharing your order details. We will get in touch with you soon to discuss this further.
Updated by Nikhil 8783, Jun 24, 2017
Thanks Lenskart.Appreciate your help. :)
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2017
Hi Nikhil, as discussed, we are glad that your replacement order has been delivered and you are happy with the order. We value your association with us.

Comments

Contact number- [protected]
Order id- [protected]
I purchased frame on 24/1)/2016 same damaged when I contacted they refused to replace the. Please look into the matter 6 do the needful
I ordered two eye glass my order no. [protected].i received courier from Bluedart..When i opened courier not found bill or any guarantee or warranty card for my both lenses and frame..And also i feel that power is very less in lenses.

Company send offer message to mobile number everyday. Even if i have bought spec recently. There is no feature to unsubscribe my mobile number.
Sir i had purchased eye glasses from lenskart four month back one of the temple tipe got broken due to mishandling I contact the store for repair or replace the frame and i will pay the repair cost or new frame cost but they refuse and told to buy new one with lenses and it will cost around rupees 1500. What is the use of the gold member if it can repair we can repair or replace the frame why we want to buy new one and we want to pay again for lenses. My mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Frame broken within 1.5 month