[Resolved] Lenskart — lenskart logistic management

Ravi Heroek on Feb 26, 2018
I am old customer of lenskart and recently moved to banglore but quite get shocked with lenskart service and logistic management.
I ordered 2 product (Spectacles and sun-glass with power) 1st time i received the product after 15 days which is already too delayed and when i was checking the product then i come to know that nothing has been done in that sunglass then the salesman requested me and again after 15 days the product was ready but not received and finally i cancelled who is going to take the product after 30 days.

Worst service nowadays and will neither buy any product and ask other also to do the same.
Titan vision eye is far more better than lenskart.

Registered number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018

[Feb 26, 2018] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Ravi, we are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please allow us some time to get the details checked and we will call you to assist.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Ravi, as discussed, the refund has been processed ad the concern has been resolved now. Please feel free to write us back in case any further assistance required.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - lenskart logistic management