Lenskart — not refunding money order id - [protected]

Abhishek1612 on Aug 22, 2019
I had placed an order on Lenskart on 17th August 2019. Order id - [protected]. Due to some error in their payment gateway, my money got deducted 4 times from my card but order didn't go through.

Now whenever i am asking them for refund, they are asking me to wait. Its been 5 days now still they have not issued the refund. I have really started to doubt their intention whether they want to refund my money or not. I think it is just a trick of Lenskart to show 200 off on online payment. When you do online payment, your order won't go through but your money will be deducted. Even after multiple follow up, they wont refund your money. Will come with generic reply that "we are working on your request and will get back to you in 24 to 48 hrs. I am pretty sure if they reply on this complaint, they will reply the same.

This is the second resort of my complaint and if my refund is not issued now, next step will be directly in consumer court.

Also attaching is my screenshot of the conversation which i had with their manager where they had promised i will get my refind in 24 hrs but its not been done yet.

not refunding money order id - 1217774891

[Aug 23, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
Dear Abhishek, as discussed the refund has been processed and it will be reflecting in your bank account within the 7-10 working days. Hence, we are closing this case. Please feel free to write in case you need any further assistance.

Comments

Dear Executives,

The order status is now as "stocked out". By the time i have placed the order it was shown as available.

I have to travel on 23 and i placed the order so.
Kindly help in getting this ASAP.

Order# [protected]

Siraj
I win quiz from lenskart website and i win lenses solution in which they said only to pay delivery charges 80rs and i paid it by my debitcard but now i am getting massage product is stocked out i want refund of it they are doing cheating with costumer and wasting their time for quiz contest kindly note that they are cheater

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - not refunding money order id - 1217774891