[Resolved] Lenskart — power was swapped between left and right eye for my 6 year old son

Seri Lingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Nimisha Srivastava on Oct 2, 2018
I would like to bring into your kind notice the blunder done by the lenskart store at Bhoothnath Market, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.
We went to Lucknow to our family at Lucknow where my then 5 and half year old child's specs broke for which I went to the nearby Lenskart store in Bhootnath market, B-4 & 5, Krishna Bazaar, Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar to make specs of the same power as the previous one. The lenses were checked by an executive at the store and the optometrist who further noted down the power and agreed upon making the highest quality glass in the store.It was delivered on time but my child had a discomfort wearing those specs. I went back to the store, where the executive showeed me written on the bill that it may take 10 days to adjust to the new pair of glasses. I agreed and returned with teh faith that Lenkart being a national chain, will resplve my issue across the country if need be. Many days later while we returned to our workplace Hyderabad, when the school teacher also complained about him having the same discomfort we thought of getting him checked by the doctor and thus we went to a Center for Sight, Kukatpally, Hyderabad where the his doctor, Dr. Manav Khera diagnosed and told us that the power for the right eye has been in the left eye and vice versa. He also told that my child was about to develop squint because of the regular flexing of eyes and trying to get a clear vision by positioning his eyes differently. Also his eye power increased during this period due to wearing defective spectacles.
While we wrote to lenskart about the issue, we received only scripted responses without giving a thought to the pain, irreparable damage and trauma that we have gone through.
Finally when I took this up with their social media team, they have offered me to replace the lenses and give a refund of the amount I paid for the glasses.
Is a meagre amout of some 3000 rupees sufficient for all the pain a child 6 years of age has gone through and the irreparable damage his vision has suffered at this tender age? Is this a sufficient punishment for a player that deals with Vital organs of the body? These mistakes have'nt happened in isolation and I request the court to ensue strict punishment, enforce laws so that such mistakes do not happen again and businesses like these think 5000 times before making a mistake. Attached are the prescriptions and t eh details.

power was swapped between left and right eye for my 6 year old son
power was swapped between left and right eye for my 6 year old son
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2018

[Oct 03, 2018] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2018
Dear Nimisha, please accept our apologies for your unsatisfactory experience. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Again, we're sorry for the delays and frustration associated with your recent purchase. We are working on your concern and soon we will come up with a resolution up to your satisfaction level. We value your association with us.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - power was swapped between left and right eye for my 6 year old son