Lenskart — received package with eyeglasses missing.

Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 satishprasannan on May 17, 2019
Lenskart order# [protected]

I placed an order for prescription eyeglasses (Oakley ox5121 with lenskart blu) lenses amounting to rs.9893 on 02 may 2019. The courier arrived on 07 may 2019 but the eyeglasses were missing. Assuming the fitting department may have misplaced them, i called their customer support immediately on receipt of the package. They asked me for photos of the package and a completed form, which i submitted as soon as i could. The package included a generic brown carton which had an oakley brand box, with an eyeglass case, some documentation and lenskart marketing material.

Neither the box nor the brand box had any lenskart branding or seal of any sort, despite their form stating there should have been lenskart tape on package and brand box. I informed their customer support. Everytime i called their customer support to enquire, i was told to wait 24-48hours and this lasted for 10days.

Today, on the 17th may 2019, i received an email from their resolution officer, jaspreet singh stating that he has apparently enquired with the warehouse team and they had sent the package intact and my complaint cannot be considered.

I have not received the eyeglasses i paid for and they haven't offered to send a replacement or refund.

I do not want to be dealing with this company hereafter and kindly help me with this matter.

received package with eyeglasses missing.

[May 19, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Customer, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. As discussed, we request you to kindly allow us some time so that we can investigate the matter from our end and soon we will give you the next update on this.

Comments

I have no a/c with lens cart yet I receive messages on mob no [protected].Please close this message soon.I trouble always that your account is credited awhile I know not what is lens cart. Perhaps it cheats me. What do I do?

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - received package with eyeglasses missing.