[Resolved] Lenskart — refund not received for long time

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Srivarsha321 on Mar 29, 2020
I have returned my spets at lenskart store at boduppal, hyderabad on 14th of march, 2020. I returned 2 spets. The lenskart employee placed a refund by taking pictures of spets and ordered for refund. I got a message to my mobile that the amount will be refunded within 3-5 business days. I made payment for the spets through my bank account via debit card.
Haven't received the refund amount. It's been a month. The refund policy clearly mentioned that i will receive it within 3-5 business days. Have'nt received the amount of rs 1680.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2020

[Mar 29, 2020] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2020
Hello! Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your order details with us so that we can assist you better.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020
Hello! We would request you to kindly share your order details with us so that we can do the needful and try our best to resolve your concern on priority basis.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2020
Dear Srivarsha! Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your order details on [protected]@lenskart.in so that we may assist you in a better manner.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - refund not received for long time