[Resolved]  Lenskart — stocked out

I have the same problem as others. I had ordered one round frame and one rectangular framed glasses.
I made a order.
Order was placed.
Payment is already done.
Now it's showing it isstocked out? Seriously guys. Don't fool people like this. Whats with the stocking out after the payment is done??
I'm already have pain without the glasses.
Please try to deliver on the given date.
stocked out
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 1, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Nishanth!! We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We never want you to have an unpleasant experience with you and the inconvenience caused was not at all intended. We assure you that we are here to assist you in the best possible way. We request you to share your order id with us so we can check the concern and assist you further.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Nishanth!! We request you to share your order id with us for better assistance.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Nishanth, We have requested you to share your order id with us on multiple occasion. In absence of any response, we are unable to pursue this further. Please write us back for any assistance required.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had purchased power glass gogle from lenscart korba chhattisgarh showroom before 15 days .
Fog is coming on it all the time in it and i am unable to view through the glasses.
Lalit paleria
Mo.no. [protected]
Model no. Vce10998-m C[protected]

Lalit.paleria's reply, Feb 2, 2019
Power glass is not upto the mark.
Fog is coming on it.
Depressed

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091