[Resolved] L.G — condenser in warranty is not being replaced since 18 days .

Vadodara, Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 [email protected] on Apr 18, 2019
Complain no.RNP[protected]. I have purchased new inverter a.c of L.g in Vadodara on 6th March 2017for 40k .On 30th March 2019 I have complain on customer care l.g.On next day technician came to visit said condenser is not working will change tomorrow.On next day I was waiting for him bt nobody came.On the next day I called back to him he said he will come bt still not came .I complained to customer care they give me no.of l.g service center in Vadodara.I called that person he said he will call me back bt he never called me next day I called him again he cut my call 3 times.I again called customer care center they again give me no.of area manager yogesh gadalia .I called him tell all he said your condenser will come on 12th March.Then said on 15th March .Then finally I got irritated and called him and said what the matter is .He said u can get replacement of a.c soon u have to pay 10k.I said no why should I pay 10k on replacement when my new a.c which is already in warranty .He said it will take around 1 month more for condenser to come that is 15th may.I think this is a pre planned drama people sitting in L.G to earn extra income from customer .I will never recommend any one to purchase L.G product.If you are sitting in senior position in company and not able to solve the problem shame on u .You should stop your brand L.G and stop giving warranty period to customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019
My complaint has been resolved by L.G Condensor has been replaced today.

[Apr 19, 2019] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Updated by [email protected], Apr 24, 2019
Hello sir as u asked for my contact details here is it My contact no is [protected].Mrs Akanksha shukla Vadodara Gujarat.Please solve my issue quickly as it now going to be one month my complaint registered.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    L.G - condenser in warranty is not being replaced since 18 days .