[Resolved] Lg Electronics — 1.5 Split Ac

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Jayanth jain

I have bought 1.5 Split AC of LG electronics from Croma showroom Rajajinagar Bangalore 560010 on 15/03/2015, there were 2 free services for which i have not received any communication from after sales service team.

I have called to LG customer care for servicing in April 17 from my mobile number [protected] some one responded and after listening all my query they told in 2 days you will receiving the call from the service guy but no one responded.

After that i have followed up couple of times no one is reverting or attending the call i am disappointed with the kind of service which after sales LG is providing.

And also people at call center also not bother to talk to the client properly.

If this kind of services are provided they customer wont have faith on the products which LG is selling.

Request you to resolve my complaint urgently.

Hoping this time some one will respond.

INVOICE NUMBER:-SLF02A[protected]
ITEM CODE:-187948
ITEM DESCRIPTION :- LGS/AC 1.5T LSA5AT3D 3S

Jethmal Jain
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2017

[Apr 29, 2017] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, May 06, 2017
Dear Customer (Jayanth jain),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG India

Comments

The LG electronic company gave me a direction by e mail to contact their area manager in trivandrum with mobile number. I did it & he sent a technician. The technician took away the pcb to the service centre and the office directly informed me the company has not been producing spares to repair the pcb. They recommend to to dispose the air conditioner for scrap price. Nobody can repair it.
But you see one electronic board repairing man repaired it charging only three hundred rupees one week ago. After that the AC IS Working well.
This is the attitude of LG electronics service department and evident to show the quality of LG electronics technicians.
I strongly request the company to appoint good, well trained electronic technicians in their centres or close down.
Request the public not to get cheated by buying LG products
Dr. Sasidharan
LG aftersales service is very bad
LG Products are not recommended

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - 1.5 Split Ac