[Resolved]  LG Electronics — 3 months

I have been trying for 3 months to get my fridge fixed. I have had 7 appointments, someone has been out 5 times, I have made several phone calls as well as email and Facebook messaging. My most recent round has me waiting another 3-5 days just to set up another appointment. Then there is how long it will be until the appointment, the repairman telling me they don’t have the part (again) and waiting even longer for be part to come in. The last three times that happened, the fridge still didn’t work. I wish I was joking, but their service team is a complete joke and a waste of time.
Nov 28, 2021
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 28, 2021
LG Electronics Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments

LG Electronics
    customer care contact
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    View all LG Electronics contact information