[Resolved] Lg Electronics — 495 litre refrigerator

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 Tilson Thomas on Nov 27, 2019
Now this is the limit.
My single complaint made 4 months ago is not yet resolved. Everytime one will come n do something n make the fridge work for few days. Then again some error and no cooling will arise.
You please replace the product. How many times do i have to keep on calling you and mailing you. Its been 4 months since its a headache for me.
I have been provided with a number of sivakumar, for further assistance. That gentleman named siva kumar, never picks my calls and responds. Then why is he sitting as customer care manager?
What a pathetic system of service and customer care does lg have. Everytime all my things bought with my hard earned money is getting spoiled and i cant even keep milk for my kids. Then for what the f... Do i own a 495l fridge? You better replace it. Everytime you are proving that you are not able to repair.
Please dont reply me with apologies. Im fed up hearing that. Moreover who will repay my losses. For u, apology is just a meaningless word to eye wash the poor customers.
Its been just 4 days since ur guy came last and voila. Now the display is showing again error and cooling stopped

495 litre refrigerator
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2019

[Nov 27, 2019] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2019
Dear Customer (Tilson Thomas),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - 495 litre refrigerator