LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 9

Problem statement:
I bought and 2022 model windows AC with dual invertor technology 1.5 ton
on 14 April 2022 after installation of AC we found our AC is not cooling our small room of 12x15 feet when temperature kept at 16 degree fan at F1 in cooling mode for 3 hour

raised complaint but service Centre denied buy telling they cant help you can talk to company directly
My AC is acting like air blower cooler...

We have purchased a dual inverter 5 star, 4 in 1, 1.5 ton LG air conditioner a year ago. We don't get a proper cooling effect from Day - 1. But the AC mechanic is saying that the AC is in good condition. However we don't feel the same. Please help if possible.
Dear Customer,

Sorry to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

My LG double door refrigerator was not cooling
    And ice maker was unable to produce ice
    Your service engineer response was due to choking of pipe my refrigerator was not cooling
    He only check the freezer portion and told that Rs 3500 charges will have to pay to remove the choke.

My issue is I bought this fridge 2 yrs back and in every 2 years if i have to clear the chock by spending Rs 3500 this is clear wastage of my money and you have provided me a faulty fridge
    With chocking issues

Kindly arrange to resolve my issue at the earliest.

Photo as taken at the time of engineer visit attached
    May 24, 2022
    Apr 19, 2022

LG Customer Support Team

The machine ie the LG dishwasher I bought a few months ago has a defect that- after a power failure, the entire dishwasher cycle starts from the beginning. This is utter loss of power & water, please do the needful for rectification on priority. Even cheap machines do have memory backup & start a cycle from where there was a power failure.Whether this issue can be resolved or not

LG Customer Support Team

In December 2021, I want to decmental my Airconditioner therefore I called to LG customer care for removal of my AC. LG's engineer came he removed AC and packed by her self in packaging box.

In April 2022, I want to reinstall AC so I gain called in LG customer care. LG's engineer came and reinstalled AC but AC not working properly so, agin engineer came and told me that AC's gas was finished. I said how it possible?
        br...
        I had bought an LG Side by Side refrigerator from Reliance digital in 2018. The compressor which carries a warranty of 10 years is not functioning properly and needs to be replaced. LG mechanic is asking for a copy of the invoice which I do not have. May I request you for the same. The invoice is against my following name and phone No:-
        Avinash Katoch

Bhushan

LG Electronics — Complaint against false charges

I have bought my AC last year in June 12, 2021 from Rajesh Trading Company from Pune. since past few day its not cooling at all, so I have raised one request a week ago, here is my request number: RNP[protected] which is still under progressing.

A technician came 5-6 days ago, did some checkup and said you have to pay gas refilling charges 3500 rs. so we showed him warranty card which clearly stated that AC gas refilling would...

LG Electronics — Complaint Regarding Repair Refusal by LG Service Center Vijayawada

Hello Sir/Madam
            My name is Kotte Abhishek .I have purchased LG G8X Thinq dual screen mobile during Flash sale on 19th October 2020 with order ID- OD[protected]. after 10 months o[censored]sing the mobile i have observed the issue of slow charging and approached Authorized LG Service Center Vijayawada in October month 2021 inside Warranty Time period .They said it was Motherboard issue and repaired inside Warranty Period .
            ...

Purchased Split air conditioner in May 2018. Developed defect of not cooling, lodged complaint on 25/3/2022 No.RNP[protected]. Complaint is pending for resolution for 13 days. I am a senior citizen and suffering from heart ailments. I am regularly requesting customer care and Branch Head and all their officials to resolve my grievance but to no avail. I have requested CEO through mail and twitter to resolve my grievance but to no avail. This is deficiency of service as the product developed defect in less than 3 years while as they sell their product on the strength of five years guarantee and even more.
            My humble request to your Hon'ble sir to please do justice with me and impose penalty of Rs.5.00 lacs on the LG electronics. Rs.2.50 lacs to be deposited in PM care fund and balance be paid to me to compensate to myself and my family for the mental agony suffered during these days.
            May 12, 2022
            Dear Customer,

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. We have made a note of your contact number. Our concerned team will get in touch with you.

Hi Team,

I have purchased LG AC on last Friday at Tata Croma showroom at Prozone Mall shop, in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, They told me that installation will happen within 48 hours from the date of delivery. but really worst service and response from people who from Croma show room while i asking about installations. so please let me know what should i do next

Dear Colleagues,

I purchased an LG air conditioner from NRE Electronics on[protected]Invoice NO:TIR/J23192), and there is a coplient with the ac that has already been registered (Complaint No:-RNP[protected], we received a maintenance team for repair, but it appears that the team is not competent enough, they are getting guidance through mobile from someone else, and the problem is still not rectified, for your reference, I have attached the bill & complaint message.

Please resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
                May 11, 2022

LG Customer Support Team

Purchased one LG AC through Amazon site and got delivery on 01.04.2022. Next day I got message from LG service that my installation is assigned to some engineer. But even though 6 days passed no one from LG came for installation despite repeat contacts with LG customer care. Kindly take some action so that LG may act seriously and resolve my problem
                  May 10, 2022

LG Customer Support Team

My Side by Side refrigerator got technical issue on 26.02.2022 and since then (as on date 03.04.2022) LG India Service team has completely failed to settle the issue (cooling problem), which clearly indicates the efficiency of LG Service team. Moreover since then I have forwarded the matter time and again to the National Service Head and CEO LG India office but nothing favourable has been done from their end, too, which also shows the ability, capability and efficiency of CEO LG India office.
                    LG ethically should not sell such products to the customers which LG itself can not repair..
                    May 9, 2022
                    Apr 03, 2022
                    Updated by Umeshbaru
                    Issue still unresolved bcz online complaint mechanism of LG is total failure, as the complaint made by a customer is directly forwarded online to the area service centre without looking into the gravity of the complaint by the CEO ofc, due to which customer voice does not reach highest authority in LG CEO ofc.

LG Customer Support Team

I've purchase LG AC dual inverter with 1 year extended warranty. Purchased in 2020. Along with Ac I have also installed V gaurd stabilizer. Company market the product that we dont need a stabilizer for this Ac. After 2 year Ac was not working and called LG customer care and they have send a technician. Technician Checks and says that the PCB is not functioning due to power fluctuations and it cost around 6000. My question is Why the issue is with this AC only whereas other AC is works fine. And why are making defective products which will not work after certain amount of time and PCB doesn't with stand after stabilizer is installed. Everything looks good in the PCB once he changed with other PCB is working. Just simply looting customers money. LG is scamming public with false marketing.

Apr 10, 2022
                      Updated by sandy14893

LG Electronics — LG Air conditioner

28/05/2020 LG Air Conditioner purchased from Shah's Annanagar for 39, 000
                        7/7/2020 No cooling and gas filled at site by the LG Technician
                        28/1/2021 Again no cooling; this time around LG's authorized service center took the Indoor unit, outdoor unit and the copper pipe and checked all 3 as per LG protocol. No leak is what LG said. Refilled the gas and provided 180 days warranty for the service provided. No service charges as...
                        I have lodged complaint for repairs of defective Split AC purchased vide No. DWARKA-610 DATED[protected] PRODUCT DETAILS LGAC INVATER JSUQ12HUZD. Complaint number RNP[protected] dated 25th March 2022. For three days there was no resolution of my complaint. Talked to officials on cell number[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] regularly but to no avail. Called Branch Head, LG Delhi Ms. Anju madam, cell number [protected] but she...

I have lodged a complaint for repair of my ac on 29 mar 22 and despite of repeated call my complaint is not yet been resolved... This is worst a customer can get from a LG like company
                        May 12, 2022

LG Customer Support Team

We have purchased new Window AC recently and at the time of installs only it was not working so LG executive asked us to wait for engineer visit. It’s been more than 2-3 weeks we have got no response from customer service centre and LG service has became so pathetic that customer service centre are not responding properly. Is this situation persist. I am going to complaint in consumer court as well violate LG products in all social media.
                          May 11, 2022

I am literally fed up with your LG service. Please contact me on [protected]

I would like to bring in your kind notice that my split ac is not working for last 15 days after complaint many times no action is taken so far . AMC SCREEN SHOT ATTACHED HEREWITH.
                            SUCH KIND OF SERVICE IS NOT APPRICIATED.

Ravi Ahuja