[Resolved] Lg Electronics — LG LED TV screen damaged within 1 half years

Tezpur, Sonitpur District, Assam, India
 mdbaruah
LG TV bought less than 2 years ago. TV display automatic black-out happening since past 8-9 months...we thought it might due to un-proper handling of the remote controller. But recently the whole display is gone...not picture is coming...while LG service man comes & checks...says display is damaged...so will cost around 12000 rupees...How can this happen?? LG being a reputed company is providing low quality product. Or I suspect the vendor Surabhi is selling low quality products...so request you to help me ... For a TV of 28000; it is ridiculous to pay 12000 for repairing...plz help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2015
Nothing has been done...no one from LG contacted even after sharing contact details...and how the hell can they close the case as resolved?

[Nov 02, 2015] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
My contact detail:

P C Deka
House No 92, Nabapur, Mazgaon
PO Nikamul
Tezpur, Assam
Hello...how can you close this complaint as resolved when no one had contacted me even after so many days of sharing the contact details.
got a call from the no. [protected]...but the executive was not supportive...didn't explain when asked...instead abruptly ended the call.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - LG LED TV screen damaged within 1 half years