[Resolved] Lg Electronics — lg split conditioner

Coimbatore North, Tamilnadu, India
 Mani0781 on Nov 13, 2018
I have purchased lg split ac 5 months ago. Within these duration it has serviced 3 times by the lg service engineer to fix the gas leaking problem. Today i heard intolerable noise from the compressor unit. Again service person checked and updated me that noise is due to low gas. I have brought this ac for 60, 000. I need replacement to this product and i don't want to give one more chance to lg to service the product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2018

[Nov 13, 2018] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018
Dear Customer (Mani0781),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

I have a LG nexus 5x (Google) which is affected by bootloop issue and this is common problem of nexus devices which are manufactured by LG. I took it too service Center and they charged me around 5k as it is out of warranty. I had trust in LG products but this is ridiculously pathetic quality from LG. Kindly help in resolving issue free of cost.
It is quite disheratening to make a complaint about the lethargic attitude in doing post sale service..Complailnt no RNP[protected]dt 16/10/2018 ..not yet attended at service centre.
A washing machine was purchased four years ago. Now, the said machine is not draining water while washing. Please help me with necessary details and diagrams.
Kalandi Charan mohapatra's reply, Nov 10, 2018
The machine is fully automatic.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - lg split conditioner