[Resolved]  LG Electronics — Lg tv

I purchase LG TV in 11 jan 2017
And aftr only 3 years in jun 2021 i see fine lines in bottom of tv hence i complaint about it in LG LG customer care that please repair it and i have tv Amc too they replay me that they can't repair it and they give me option that you purchase new tv from us and pay 65% of Price of new tv which is not possible for me i request them that please repair my old tv we can't pay 65% for new one then tey stop replying me. What should i do now?
Please help 🙏
Oct 4, 2021
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 03, 2021
LG Electronics Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We understand how inconvenient this could be and sincerely apologize for the same. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001