[Resolved] Lg Electronics — motherboard /chip discontinued

Vaniyambadi, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 shafiq ece on Nov 29, 2018
Hi all,

I had purchased a lg refrigerator in 2014 model number (Gl - 528yexg4).
The issue am currently having is the cool air doesn't go downwards from freezer to the 2nd compartment. I raised a complaint with lg support (Asconline support-130879) and lg team verified the fridge and confirmed that the chip/board has a problem and raised with noida lg factory.
To my surprise they have reverted back stating the board has been discontinued for model (Gl - 528yexg4) and there is no alternative.
How can a fridge be out of support for parts in less than 5 years?
I would like this to be addressed.

Shafiq
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2019

[Nov 29, 2018] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018
Dear Customer (shafiq ece),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

I go to buy monitor today. decided to call lg Thailand to all for information and warrantee policy. I got very unclear information and very bad manner, also hang up during conversation. so I simply check ViewSonic and find out that they provide onsite survive with good inform . simply not gonna buy any LG again.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - motherboard /chip discontinued