[Resolved]  LG Electronics — Pathetic & money minded lg (Ak engineering) kelambakkam chennai..

Heloo - even i don't like to say hai lg.

I am using lg a/c split 1.5 ton - as it given a cooling lost issue, called the technician through lg customer care -
Handled by - [protected],
Ak engineering, plot no-7, rose nagar 3rd street, kovilambakkam chennai - 600129..

1- on[protected]Gas leak)- they took the entire component and went - charged 1000
[protected] the senior technician directed me to spend 13037 (Thirteen thousand and thirty seven it includes, compressor, capacitor, etc..
3.[protected] charged me 1000 rs for installation (Again it lost cooling)
4.[protected] repeat they took back indoor & outdoor..
5.[protected] again it lost cooling then again i spent - 1380..
Total - 16, 047 - apart from this on[protected] they took back entire indoor and outdoor for the same issue - now they costing me 2300..

From the beginning still it doesn't work properly —
I am requesting one of the senior to take action against (Ak engineering chennai - above mentioned address) almost they spoiled the brand name lg - in my premises there are brand like voltas, onida, haier, - i have still not faced the issues like this -
Consider on priority to solve this issue asap - i have all evidence and proof to prove on higher official..
Contact me on - [protected]@gmail.com
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2017

[Mar 21, 2017] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017 Dear Customer (sujjj),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG India

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001