[Resolved] Lg Electronics — problem mentioned for electronic appliance is not resolved

32 Corporate Avenue, B/4 FLOOR, Mahakali Caves Rd, Radha Krishna Nagar, Aghadi Nagar, Andheri East, Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Avi Hitesh Bhavsar on Aug 19, 2019
Ac issues
Inbox
x

May 31, 2019, 4:35 PM
to serviceindia

I am Avi Bhavsar and my registered number is [protected], as I have purchased my AC on 20th March 2019 and model no.is KSQ12SNZD split AC. As these ac has 3 issues they are
1.Cooling issue
2.Scratches
3.On decor rusted water is sticked means it have rust inside ac somewhere.
These issues are from the purchase date and so its a technical issue so I request you to replace the Ac.For replacing the ac dealer ask for the confirmation of replacement from lg so i request you to grant the permission of replacement to "Snehanjali Electronics and Trading Pvt.Ltd, Boisar" so that it will help us satisfactorily.And as the issues is from the purchased date I am clearing myself again so help us out as soon as possible.These method of sending a mail is told by your executive.Thankyou.

Jun 1, 2019, 6:07 PM

Dear Customer,

We acknowledge your concern and we have forwarded it to our branch office in order to take an immediate step in this regards.

For any further assistance please call us on[protected] / or write to us at [protected]@lge.com

Earnestly soliciting your patronage and assuring you of our valuable services at all times.

21st Year

LG SERVICE INDIA ([protected]@lge.com)
Thank you for your quick response.
image001.jpg (8K)
Schedule when to send it
Schedule messages to be sent at a certain time

Jun 5, 2019, 4:38 PM
to hitesh168, boisar, wecare, serviceindia

We are valuable customer of LG but we are not satisfied by your solution to my problem till now by LG and distributor Snehanjali Boisar(W), MH.The below mail can give you a thought of idea.

Jun 6, 2019, 6:06 PM

Dear Customer

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

In order to deal with the issues highlighted by you, we would request you to please share the purchased invoice copy (along with this mail for the reference), So that we can do the needful.

For any further assistance please call us on[protected] / or write to us at www.lg.com/in

cid:image001.[protected]@01D43EC4.88D5C490

From: Avi Bhavsar [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:39 PM
To: LG SERVICE INDIA/*/LGEIL CIC([protected]@lge.com)

Attachments
Jun 8, 2019, 10:08 PM
to hitesh168, boisar, wecare, serviceindia

I have attached purchased invoice copy below for the following issue and help me out as soon as possible.

4 Attachments

Jun 9, 2019, 11:53 AM

Dear Customer,

For any further assistance, please call us on[protected] /[protected] or write to us on our service E-mail ID: [protected]@lge.com

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

21st Year

[protected]@lge.com, [protected]@snehanjali.in, [protected]@snehanjali.in, [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: LG SERVICE INDIA
Date: Sun, Jun 9, 2019, 11:53
Subject: RE: Ac issues
To: Avi Bhavsar

Dear Customer,

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

From: Avi Bhavsar [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2019 10:08 PM
To: LG SERVICE INDIA/*/LGEIL CIC([protected]@lge.com); [protected]@yahoo.com; [protected]@snehanjali.in; [protected]@snehanjali.in
Subject: Re: Ac issues

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 18:06 LG SERVICE INDIA

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2019

[Aug 19, 2019] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Customer (Avi Hitesh Bhavsar),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

High price collect in washing machine spare part, online price 250 RS but collect service center without bill price collect 850 RS ( washing machine spare part colth dryner Rebber kit) please action
kishorsalunke's reply, Aug 10, 2019
High price to collect in service center in spares part washing machine

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - problem mentioned for electronic appliance is not resolved