Lg Electronics — Repair of service

Trivandrum, Kerala, Kerala, India
 Kartha Satheesan
I had requested for repair service by LG on their website on 27/10/15. However, on 28/10/15 it was marked as completed. I again contacted their toll free number on 28/10/15 and explained the issue. Although assured of a positive action, the same is yet to be taken up till 29/10/15. I had earlier submitted by microwave to LG for repair which has not been returned even after almost 30 months. My refrigerator repair earlier took months and constant pursuing. LG products are substandard and their service is horrible. Their customer service agents / officers do not respond or provide only false assurances. In fact I had booked an appointment for[protected] hours on 28/10/15 but their service agent, M/s Apollo Systems at Trivandrum told me that I could not expect a service before 1100 as no technician will report at 0800 hours. Satheesan Kartha [protected]

[Oct 29, 2015] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Kartha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

LG Customer Support Team

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - Repair of service