[Resolved]  LG Electronics — service not provided till now when status shows that service completed

20 days ago i requested lg electronics for service for my led wich light has been very dim my complane no is rnp[protected]. None technician reached to my home but a call came from lg service zone told that you will have to give your bill and product serial no which is placed back side of your led on his watsap no. I send serial and bill both to lg service center now today a message came on my mobile that my service has been completed. Earlier when i checked my status it was showing that parts have been ordered to lg but today it shows that my complane is completed without changing my led parts how it's possible???

service not provided till now when status shows that service completed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2020
Within 24 hours my problem solved by lg electronics thank you sir

[Jul 08, 2020] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Jul 10, 2020
Dear Customer ( Md ALIMUDDIN (Ali) ),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Thank you very much sir my problem solved within 24 hours. Thank you once again

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001