[Resolved]  LG Mobile — Replecement

Hi LG manufacture company. U had made a product in mobile LG K7 LITE it a bad product bydefult your bad mobile product i hav purchased. Its camera quailty so low and there using 420 relutation. Therefor i want to change that bad product. But dealer telling me story that its registerd with cetalite its registerd this and this.
But i really know you
I dont really want that particular mob.
And in future never be puchased your product.
So please change my mobile.
Kesar.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
Dear Sir (Kesar Kumar),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG India
Updated by Kesar Kumar Jan 20, 2017
ConsumerComplaints.in › LG Electronics › LG Mobile — Replecement
LG Mobile — Replecement

Ke Kesar Kumar on Jan 20, 2017
Mark as Resolved

But i really know you
I dont really want that particular mob.
And in future never be puchased your product.
So please change my mobile.
Kesar.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir (Kesar Kumar),

Dear

I purchased a lg mobile model no.lg k7 lite on 18/1/17 but after using this mobile I am completely dissatisfied with the product & I have lodged a complaint against this product to kindly replace the product
& customer care person contacted but they are forcing me to use this product only

So I request you to please replace this mobile.

It’s my humble request to you to please make solution otherwise I will go to consumer forum.

Model no LG K7 Lite

sudhir kumar

Comments

I have two refrigerators of lg nd both of them have problems. one is not working at all evn aftr providing the pwer supply it doesnt work whereas the second one does show that it is 'on' but it doesnt cool anything and niethr does the light inside the refrigerator glow.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2017

Dear Customer (Misha Kothidar),

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly message us your complaint number & mobile number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

LG India
Dear

So I request you to please replace this mobile.

Model no LG K7 Lite

sudhir kumar

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001