Liberty Shoes — Showroom refused to give the purchased item.

Vaishali Ghaziabad Up, India
 Shahida Zaman
On 17 th november i purchased a sandal from liberty showroom in ansal plaza vaishali sector 1-ghaziabad. I used credit card. Money was deducted from account and i got the sms from sbi cads. But the salesman refused to give me the sandals which i had purchased. Saying since he has not received the information.
I just want to know why when money has been deducted i was not given the item. I waited for 27 hours but. Now i want either my money back or the item for which i have paid.
An early reply will be appreciated.
Shahida zaman

[Nov 18, 2016] Liberty Shoes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
rahulpaul's response, Nov 18, 2016
compny ke naam se aam admi ko loota ja rha hai
is trhe k shoose to bahar market me 100 rs. ke mil jaate hai

Showroom refused to give the purchased item.

Comments

5 dino me hi shoose ki aisi halat gyi jaise 1 saal purane ho
I have purchased the Shoes 7-8 month back from Sadar Bazar, Guraon
I hardly wear my shoes 2-3 month after that I noticed peel off on upper .
It seems the poor quality of leather or some other material like ragzine
I am very much surprised to see the defect I never see such type of problem in my life.

Art No GIWD903, BRAND F10 COLOUR GREY SIZE 42 MATERIAL CODE[protected]
My contct no [protected]
lucknow UP
Name MAHENDRA VERMA

I bought force 10 shoes from pacigic mall gaziabaad.liberty outlet on 29 th tuesday.but i staring giving stiching prb.plz

LIBERTY SHOES is worst company. IT IS FOOLING CUSTOMERS, My money has been wasted many times. No more same quality as 10 years ago. I think thy sell CHINA made shoes. This company is using v cheap raw material for sure thats why shoes are breaking in 1-2 uses only. Don't buy again.

Very Rude Store staff, Also no customer service number works...no body answers in KUTAIL/KARNAL number and in email no one answers.

They are looking for innocent customers like us to STEAL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...

FRAUD, CHEATER COMPANY LIBERTY SHOES LIMITED

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty Shoes - Showroom refused to give the purchased item.