LICI — wrong date of birth of the life assured

Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya on Nov 27, 2018
As per my submitted documents, the assured date if birth is 22.06.1998 in stead of 01.01.1976. Kindly rectify and send me the corrected document for the coming renewal of policy no.[protected]. Receiving the same except the date of birth and age of the assured of the policy holder, saw in order. The corporate agent is axis bank, midnapore branch, west bengal. As per your document the date of coming (2nd) renewal is 28.11.2018 but unable to pay the same as the amount may vary as per age. So, kindly rectify the same and inform me with the corrected documents of policy bond.

[Nov 27, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya, Dec 16, 2018
The Corporate Agent, Axis Bank Midnapore wants to me in their Bank now, but previously I have sent them the documents several times in different ways to rectify the same and didn't. Another request let the policy alived to rectify the age as 22.06.1998 in lieu of 1.1.1976 as early as possible with the actual yearly premium.
Updated by Susanta Kumar Bhattacharyya, Dec 16, 2018
Please forward my prayer with the complaint as the data supplied by me, send the policy documents in full i.e. transfer to LICI, BISHNUPUR, PIN-722122, DIST. - BANKURA, Very nearest to me and able to continue the same for correction or to pay the premium now.

Comments

Hi, we request you to visit your branch and our executives will assist you. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    LICI - wrong date of birth of the life assured