Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — [protected]

[protected] F / / ECS / F D , CABI Jaipur DOI 25.07.2017 , 30.07.2017 / / CABI , I F D / / : F / / / / ( . )/ . 6/191 (. . .)/ , , / -302020/ . [protected]/ .[protected]
191517041
191517041

[Mar 06, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jiban kr GHANTY's response Mar 06, 2018 My lici agent code 2340/46D.i know that my policy holder premium list par month and due policy holder name.

Jiban kr GHANTY's response Mar 06, 2018 I am JIBAN KUMAR GHANTY .I am lici agent at asansol division under branch office ukhra at West Bengal state.i wanted to check my policy holder premium list par month.

Comments

I am JIBAN KUMAR GHANTY.l am lici agent code no 2340/46D
L wanted my policy due list par month.

Hi team,
I have availed a loan from LIC for a period of 20 years.
However, the team is now stating that the loan is for 25 years and with a higher interest rate

Dear sir I submitted my medical report on 30 jan 2018. Yet not any confirmation about policy.
My name is Gopalakrishnan Govindaraj, but in my LIC policy my name is printed as krishnan gopala.Kindly help me in this matter.Thank
We want to register lic policy in lic web site for birth date is 11-feb-03 but not able to do

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021