[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — commissioned running website and new website crash very often

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Tittle Joseph on Feb 9, 2018
Some stupid people in management decided to get points for decommissioning old website (Which was doing good) and came up with new website which is full of bugs.

I've tried so many times to make payment and site crashes. And then these buggers will charge for late payment and at times do not allow online payment from site after sometime, which means go to lic office.. Stand in queue for hours and some old people at counter will take hell of time.

The only company in world where people want to pay money and they just trouble customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019
The new site is more stable now.

[Feb 10, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I m an existing user and paying premium through online. With the new portal, continuously being thrown error that user id not valid.

what to do?
for got my username and password
my policy number:[protected]
mobile number:[protected]
email Id:vedantam.[protected]@yahoo.com
Sir, I have trouble sign in the old account so I want to create a new account so please help me

Sir, I want new account with new Email Id

so please help me and delete my old account

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - commissioned running website and new website crash very often