Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — LIC did not credit approved loan

I have applied for loan online on[protected] and I have also submitted all the required doccuments to my nearest branch on the same day (Branch Code 453-Siliguri). And my online portal showing as Approved, although 9 working days has passed but the loan amount has not yet been credited to my account. My Service Branch Code 436-Kalyani.
It is an emmergency situation for me, so please take necessary action to credit the loan amount to my account in immidiete effect.

Policy Number:[protected]
Service Request Number:[protected]
Service Request Date:[protected]
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 30, 2021
Updated by SubrataChakraborty
But did not credit the loan yet. Suffering so much problem. Please do something.
Complaint comments

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021