[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — Lost of my original premium receipt for the month of January, 2016 against Policy No.578978177

surajit ranjan das on Jan 1, 2017

I have lost my above premium receipt perhaps in my house which is required for submission for I/Tax final declaration for the year 2016-17. I have tried my level best to find it out but could not find till now.

So, kindly provide the same in my email (ranjan.surajit@gmail.com) account to enable me to get a copy of the same and solve the purpose above.

Thanking you,
Policy No.578978177
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2017
The company has neither sent an email nor any other instructions to resolve the problem where as 04 days has already been elapsed. As such, I am very much worried about it.

I, therefore, request to resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Policy No.578978177

[Jan 01, 2017] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by surajit ranjan das, Jan 11, 2017
The LICI has neither sent an email nor any other instructions to resolve the problem where as 10 days has already been elapsed. As such, I am very much worried about it.

I, therefore, request to resolve my problem as soon as possible by providing me a duplicate copy of the same.

Policy No.[protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Myself sunil kumar my policy no[protected].i forgot my user id and password please mail me new one inmy mail id sunil419in@yahoo.co.in
I need to show my investments in my office and need to download the premiums I paid from the site but it is not working at all for the last 5 days. The last day for submitting the proofs is 31st Dec and still the site is down. LIC being a Govt organization it is not expected as most of the people now do digital transactions.

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - Lost of my original premium receipt for the month of January, 2016 against Policy No.578978177