[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — Not able to make payments

I want to pay loan interest as well as loan repayment against a policy but everytime I get an error saying 'unable to process your request. Please try again later.' I tried to pay by logging in as well as by using quick services but for that policy I am getting the said error.
Please resolve this as soon as possible. There is also no other alternative to pay.
Oct 14, 2020
I just casually checked today and I was able to make payment. There was no communication from their side. I don't know what the issue was. But thankfully, the issue was resolved.
Oct 13, 2020

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 14, 2020
Updated by Swati Navalkar
I checked today and I was able to make payment. Thank you for solving the issue quickly.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021