[Resolved] Lifecell International — lifecell crm no[protected]

house number - 1215, Sector - 37, Faridabad, Haryana, India
 anand.m.86 on Mar 14, 2019
I had a lifecell membership which I took it in feb time for my baby who was due in feb end 2019 for umbilical cord preservation. At the time of enrolling, they told me that I just need to inform them whenever I am leaving the house and rest will be there work. I did call Mr Ajay and he did come the same time as me but then after 15 min stay he decided to leave and I told him to inform a doctor or nurse before he leaves, but he didn't tell anyone. my baby took less time and came in 1 hour time, I asked Mr Ajay to come back and after he came he didn't have enough sample to collect just because he didn't inform anyone that i am registered with LifeCell.
I got 2 points to clear,
1) before leaving the hospital why Ajay didn't inform anyone?
2) Why Lifecell is charging me Rs. 2500 for a cancellation fee for my membership for Mr Ajay fault.
Every time I send a mail to LifeCell or speak to there customer care they keep on saying that I have to pay Rs2500 as cancellation policy.
Please resolve my problem with them.
Anand Kumar Mishra.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Lifecell International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Mr anand Kumar, our team shall contact you shortly
Updated by anand.m.86, Mar 22, 2019
I did receive a phone call but the lady said she will get back to me within 24 hours after asking her management about they can do for the waiver. It's been more than 4-5 days and I still haven't received any phone call. Please provide me contact number as with Lifecell it is customer responsibility for follow up.
Anand
Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019
Dear Mr Anand, as discussed in call, on special approval we have waived off your processing fee of Rs 2500/-. We have initiated the BAJAJ loan cancellation and it will be closed in 30 working days. The email confirmation has been shared to your registered mail id.Feel free to revert us back for further assistance required.

16, Vijayaraghava Road, 1st Lane, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017