Lifecell International — refund issues of terminated policy

Gurgaon, India
 jatin7dei on Nov 14, 2019
I had taken policy of stem cell for my baby from lifecell executive abhishek nepali, gurgaon. My wife also taken same policy from lifecell unknowingly from agra-lifecell iteself. When i came to know about this, i asked lifecell to terminate my policy enrollment number : 274156 & my wife confirm from lifecell executive mr. Prashant that my whole money will be refunded, i had been asked to pay 7500/- to proceed for termination of policy. I had paid 7500/- also. Now we are still exixting customer of lifecell with one policy, but i did not received my refund & mr. Prashant & mr. Abhishek are not responding. Pls do the needful & refund my money including 7500/-.
Enrollment number : 274156
Jatin arora

[Nov 14, 2019] Lifecell International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jatin7dei, Nov 14, 2019
Nobody contacted me from lifecell till now.
My no. is [protected]
Lifecell International Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Jatin, We are working on the issue raised and we shall get back to your shortly.
Updated by jatin7dei, Nov 16, 2019
Still Nobody contacted me
Updated by jatin7dei, Nov 19, 2019
I really shocked that after complaining on this platform also, there is no response from the company

16, Vijayaraghava Road, 1st Lane, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017