[Resolved]  Limeroad — I can't log out and cant get buy 2 get 1 free and gold membership card

Hi I m nisha tripathi from allahabad I want to complain about lime road that I cant logout my account on limeroad someone fraud is making my account duplicate I'd and when I ordered something they theft offer gold membership discount and which dress I choose they make and sell its copies other costmer near me they chat on WhatsApp and they sell package of my dress which I had choose in it and I can't get dress which i choose and next morning I will see that dress in television which I didn't purchase yesterday and I'm trying to logout this account than I cant do that many cheap girls and ladies who is fraud who is in my background has theft my account and doing modeling of dress which I choose and I had wearing in past they all are fraud who is spoil my hole life my teaching job my singing my selfies my fb account my moj account and my all things they don't doing any job anywhere and and spoiled my all things they don't have any right to show their face... and Gold card I purchased i don't received it they tell me that it is for online use only and this is not any card which to receive .
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 18, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    LimeRoad