[Resolved]  Limeroad — Limeroad Money get deducted from my account but order didnt placed....

Ive paid my cart amount by debit card money got deducted and no order was placed .
They are cheating like this and ive lost 1500 ruppee this behavior of business is very bad please help me
Limeroad Money get deducted from my account but order didnt placed....
Limeroad Money get deducted from my account but order didnt placed....
Aug 9, 2021
May 22, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 23, 2021
LimeRoad Customer Care's response
Dear Prateek,
The transaction of INR 1500 was unsuccessful and the refund was successfully processed by us on 22 May 2021 to the same account from where the payment was debited, against A.M Marketplaces Pvt. Ltd.
This should reflect in the same account from where the payment was made anytime before
(02 June 2021).
At times, you may not receive the bank transaction SMS therefore we request you to check your bank account statement for refund.
Refund Id: rfnd_HDoWXVx1VI1n8W
Best Regards,
Team LimeRoad
May 23, 2021
LimeRoad Customer Care's response
Dear Prateek,
(02 June 2021).
Refund Id: rfnd_HDoWXVx1VI1n8W
Further, the order has been confirmed in cash on delivery mode and all the shipments of the order will be delivered on or before 03 June 2021.
Best Regards,