[Resolved]  Limeroad — money debited from bank but order not placed

Today i ordered 2 items from limeroad and paid through my google pay id whose upi id is[protected] and transaction id cicagkdi7vnppw and a total amount of 533 was debited from my bank but there was no order placed in my limeroad account. I mailed to their customer support but they are not responding and even with the successful transaction i did'nt get any order number so i can't even complain them properly.

money debited from bank but order not placed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2019
They were not responsible for the amount debited from my account as they did'nt received the value but they helped and co operated with me and I got my money back.

[Dec 29, 2018] LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sweta Chakraborty Dec 30, 2018
Last day a representative called me and took some of my details and searched and said that they did'nt received any money from my google UPI ID and said to confirm with them but I already confirmed that the money was debited from my UPI ID [protected]@okhdfcbank and credited to AM Market Places Pvt Ltd. With UPI ID Limeroad.[protected]@axisbank but they are denying constantly. I am getting sick of this. This is not a business it is sucking bloods from customers. I need a quick solve for this.

LimeRoad Customer Care's response Dec 31, 2018
Hi Sweta, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please fill in your details here: bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have placed return request for my order and it was picked up by LimeRoad on 21st December 2018 but till now I have not receive my refund.
Order id - [protected].

Can you please do refund ASAP...

Bhargavi Lingam
Limeroad gold not removing from "Add to cart".

LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Hi Sangeeta, please fill in your details here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU, so that we can assist you.
Hi, .
I placed my order today Nd amt debited from my account. Please help

LimeRoad Phone