[Resolved]  Link Autotech Pvt Ltd — hsrp number not received

My name is m. S. Deviprasad my cell no [protected]
Bike no ap39az2236
Chassis no mblhaw012khb66149
Engine no ha10ackhb51060
I buy ahero bike[protected], at gopal automobiles in chittoor 517001 (Ap) full cash paid, original rc received, but number plates not received. I give complaint rto chittoor, they told me we sending my data to hsrp, you may contact hsrp. Than i call hsrp helpline ([protected]/[protected]) 30 days continuously but they told data not received, i am fully suffered they service. I complaint hsrp superior and hsrp zonal manager, they told me we raised complaint wait somedays. But not solve my problem. Sir my qualification 10 th class, pls adjust my english. Hsrp cust care not lift my call, pls help meπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Deviprasad.
hsrp number not received
hsrp number not received
Aug 16, 2019
Dear sir My name is M.S.Deviprasad my cell no 6304912648 Bike no AP39AZ2236 Chassis no MBLHAW012KHB66149 Engine no HA10ACKHB51060 I buy ahero bike17-06-2019, at gopal automobiles in chittoor 517001(ap)full cash paid, original RC received, but number plates not received.i give complaint RTO chittoor, they told me we sending my data to HSRP, you may contact hsrp.than I call hsrp helpline (9100026696/9100026691)30 days continuously but they told data not received, I am fully suffered they service.i complaint hsrp superior and hsrp zonal manager, they told me we raised complaint wait somedays.but not solve my problem.sir my qualification 10 th class, pls adjust my english.hsrp cust care not lift my call, pls help meπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Deviprasad.
Aug 16, 2019
Updated by deviprasad.g
Sir I am strongly believing you that solve my problem as early as possible.

Chittoor, Chittoor