Little Millennium, Hydershakote, Hyderabad — hiding facts and befooling parents

deepshikha2112 on Jan 13, 2018

We have admitted our kid to day-care at little millennium which is located at below address:

Little millennium - peerancheruvu village - hyderabad
Survey nos. 4/a & 4/aa, near hanuman temple, peerancheruvu village, rajendra nagar mandal, r r district, hyderabad
Phone: [protected]

We were initially told that daycare was a part of educomp. Initially, it was going smooth but as soon as more day-care admission started, they were not caring the kid the way they used to be. To know the sleep routine of my kid, i gave them a diary to mention his sleep and meal time, using which i can see the gap between meals. Maintaining the diary became a problem for them. They fill it randomly. Once fine day, their coordinator informed my husband that your child is little aggressive and you need to keep a check on him. Following her advise, i gave a surprise visit to daycare at 3:15 pm and found the kid was sleeping. I asked for diary which mentions that he slept at 1:30 pm but the center head informed that he slept just 20 mins. Back.

I am not sure - what is true or what they are hiding. If they can't handle kids and let them sleep for hours and hours without getting them into any activity, i am not sure why we are paying them 7500/- rs per month.

When me and my husband went to pick and confront them, they cooked-up a new story and trying to move us around the bush. When we asked for the truth, they behaved rudely.

We can our kid to other day-cares but do we really deserve this treatment.
We are not even sure, they will pay back to us with remaining amount.

If they cannot be trusted in such simple situation, can i trust them regarding meal and other stuff.

I wanted to make people aware about it and make them aware before they make a decision to admit there kid to this little millennium center.

We have full right to raise voice if something wrong going on around and i am not able to stop myself to share it here.

This is not just one lie or say incident where we caught them lying.
I came to know from little millennium call center that daycare is not a part of educomp. So, if something happens to my kid in day-care, educomp will not take the responsibility. I am not sure - since how long they are making fool out of us.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0