Little Scholars Play School — careless behavior

Krishnagiri, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Pritha S Kaarthik on Nov 19, 2018
Respected sir/madam,

Subject: careless behavior of play school

My son sharvesh is a pre kg student of little scholars play school, krishnagiri. On 15.11.2018 my son was severely deeply hurted and bleeded on head exactly above eyebrows. When i got the call from school, immediately i reported to the place where my son was. Still bleeding, not given any first aid for more than one hour since he was crying with pain. When i saw my child in that situation, my heart felt heavy. Then we took to another child hospital there they treated immediately and two stitches done for wound (Pictures attached). No proper arrangements for first aid and doctors for treatment. What will be situation if happened on eyes?

When i enquired about incident to the school, i received two different reasons for accident. Though i am not satisfied with them, raising this complaint to take the action.

Points to mention:
The incident happened was not first time but third. Last two times too he was hurt on head swelled and was treated by us. First time school informed us properly and failed to inform for the second incident and sent to home without care. When i met and enquired about the reason, school gave invalid reason that happened because of eyes of other people and also said my son is over active and kids will be active always. Handling them is an art should be learned by teachers of play school. Anyways we parents excused for all. Everytime they used to promised us that same won't happen in future.

How only my son is wounding every time that too on head at same place. Keeping trust on the school team and leaving such a small child on others hand.

No proper care on kids and i found it was a sharp finishing edges of almost all the furniture. I wonder why management failed to concentrate on that.

I do not want to put my 3years old little one on life threaten risk. It gave us more stress which lead to unconcentration on my work place since these incidents became usual from school.

Since i am public sector employee (Asst. Manager in bank of baroda, i was very polite to their teachers and correspondent till date.

Considering above all, i am not willing to send him back to school and i want my school fees back.

Yours truly,