[Resolved] LittleApp — little apple-vouchers coupons for dominos

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Pankaj Kulkarni1 on Dec 2, 2017
I have purchase little e-vouchers coupons for dominos and the expiring date is passed on dec 1.
I am not able to use this coupons since dominos has removed the e-voucher coupon option from dominos payment page from couple of week back.

How should i redeem those coupons. There is no further update nor the money is refunded.

I have given several call to dominos customer care team on[protected], but they are helpless to resolved this issue.

I called on[protected] for little app tema for help but the number is barred - i received this message when i called them.
This seems to be cheating and fraud case. I have paid for e-vouchers dominos coupon and there is no refund nor any update.

Dominos customer care team is very rude and don't have any knowledge about little - app e-vouchers.

Little app team dos not pick the phone nor they reply to the customer email id - [protected]@checklittle.com.

We have paid the money for e-vouchers and both the parties (Little and dominos) are not taking any responsibility not refunding our money,
I have paid around rs. 2000 for e-vouchers.

How would we resolved this issue. Is there any legal authority who would punish such z

Pankaj kulkarni
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019
after couple followup and wasting money on phone calls.
very bad service by LittleAPP
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

LittleApp - little apple-vouchers coupons for dominos

Company:LittleApp